Saturday, February 17, 2007
From being deadbeat bored at home, I was suddenly rushed to Tampines where the boy and his cousin fetched me in a cab and we went to his famly chalet at East Coast. I used to think that the paternal side of my family were kecoh, open and gerek. But that was until I met his maternal side of the family. Man, are they great. And damn hilarious too. This isn't the first time meeting his extended family but it's the first time spending lotsa time with them. It feels so heartwarming (but initially i was dead nervous about being under the scrutiny of so many watchful eyes) I got past that soon enough though. And after some careful observations, I've realised that he looks like his dad, has his dad's hair, but has the skin color of his mum, and also the eyes I guess. The corny sense of humor from the Dad too. (=
Loved every moment. From being with the family to being with just him.
And if you only knew how horrible the day actually started for us..
Ironic.
Haha.
X O X O; 10:52 pm